FACE OF AKPINI
Please read below carefully
- Read contestant requirements
- Download application forms
- Fill in the application forms carefully
- Attach supporting documents to completed application form, along with a passport size photograph
- Come to audition venue formally dressed with an application fee of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHS 100.00)
- Automatic qualification once a female citizen of Ghana
- Age limit – 18-26years
- Height – Minimum 5 feet 6 inches and above
- Must be a UK body size 6-10 or its equivalent
- Single and never married
- No child/children
- Shrewd and well-informed
- Must not have any criminal record
- Must be eloquent in written and spoken English and a local dialect
- Must have knowledge of Miss Ghana brand, Miss Ghana Foundation, Ghana as well as being abreast with global issues
- Have humility and desire to advance the life of others
- Preparedness to dedicate a minimum of 1 full year to fundraising and Charity work under the Miss Ghana Foundation from start of the contest till ‘after participation in the Miss world pageant (ie willing to defer all other engagements/commitments till after reign).
- Strictly abide by the code of conduct as well as the rules and regulations of the contest.
- Judiciously execute her roles and responsibilities.
- Must have completed senior secondary education or be in a tertiary institution or have completed her tertiary education.
- Must have a national ID, preferably a passport.
- Must be a qualified driver with a valid driver’s license before the end of the Grand finals
Qualities Considered in Selection:
- Mental Discipline
- Connection to the Audience
- On-stage Awareness
- Expression/Performance of Talent